- Are you loud, outgoing & upbeat?
- Are your friends or family taking part in the challenge?
- Are you a past participant wanting to congratulate people on their amazing journey?
- As part of the Challenge Cheer Squad, you will be the smiling faces that participants will never forget...
This is your chance to support the amazing Ultra Challenge participants on their journey. Whether you have friends or family taking on the route, or if you just want to give something back; our enthusiastic Cheer Squad keep the participants motivated in their challenge.
Our Cheer Squad are crucial at our 25KM, 50KM and 100KM finish lines. Joining this team would involve giving up just a few hours of your time over an event weekend.
A welcoming smile, hug and glass of fizz are some of the key memories our participants will have, a hugely rewarding job to welcome weary participants.
When volunteering with Action Challenge, we want to ensure you gain as much from the experience as you give the participants. Here are just a few perks of volunteering with us...
- Meet like minded people
- Make new friends
- Help friends & family taking part
- Up to £30 travel expenses
- Volunteer t-shirt and cap
- Action Challenge lanyard and buff
- Free parking
- Free meal on site
- 10% off Action Challenge merchandise
- Earn discount off our events with the Volunteer Loyalty Scheme...
In return for your time on the event, you can clock up points to gain discount on our events. For each event worked you will earn 1-3 points. This can be claimed on any of our UK events and used at any point throughout the 2019 season.
1. You have completed the form attached to register your interest, our Volunteer team will be in touch within a few weeks to confirm.
2. Once you have been confirmed onto the event, we will be behind the scenes planning where our Volunteer teams will be best placed.
3. You will hear from us 2 months prior to the event to go over the final details such a timings and locations.
4. Around 4 weeks before the main event, you will receive your confirmation email which will include everything you need to know to get ready for the day!
5. We will be sending over documents to ensure you're all set - before one final good luck from the team.
If you have any questions or queries, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where one of the team will be happy to help!