Volunteers are an essential part of the Action Challenge team; from graduates looking to gain some valuable experience working out and about on events, to supporters of friends and family taking part on an event - everybody is welcome to volunteer with us! However long you can contribute; an hour in the morning or a whole day - your contribution will be highly rewarding!
If you are able to dedicate your time to volunteering on an event with us - then we will find a role that will suit you on our events! Whether you are keen to get out on the route and support participants, or cheer challengers on at the finish line. All of our volunteering roles are rewarding!
- Trek Masters - if you are capable of walking between 25-100km whilst supporting and looking after participants then we would love to hear from you!
- Rest Stop Volunteers - cheering at rest stops, fetching cups of tea in the early hours of the morning, a welcoming smile, hug and glass of fizz are some of the key memories our participants will have, a hugely rewarding job to welcome weary participants.
As a volunteer you will not only be rewarded with the satisfaction of knowning you've made a difference to those who need it, but you will be welcomed into a vibrant community of Action Challenge crew who have a passion for working in the outdoors. You will recieve a piece of kit - to look the part and we also in some cases pay expenses.
If volunteering sounds like something you are keen to get involved in - and you have a couple of hour or a whole day you would like to dedicate to helping us make our events great - register your interest below...
- Create a profile on our volunteering database
- Once completed you will then be contacted by a member of our team
- You will then be asked specifically whice events you can work on with us!